Studio 45 Terms and Conditions of Hire
“Studio 45″ shall mean the dance studios at 115A Brunswick Park Road, London, N11 1EA
“Studio Time” shall mean the time that you have hired the dance studio(s) for
“Studio Hire Fee” shall mean the cost agreed with Studio 45 to hire out your Studio
1. Conditions of Use
When hiring any of the dance studios at Studio 45, the Hirer agrees to the following:-
- the studio hired will be left in a clean and tidy state after use.
- if the kitchen is being used, that it will be left in a tidy and clean condition
– to adhere to the terms relating to footwear at paragraph 4 below
– at the expiration of the period of hiring, leave the premises in a clean and orderly state. If the premises are not left in such a state, Studio 45 reserves the right to charge an additional sum, to have all such necessary cleaning carried out.
– if props need to be used for any reason, this should be discussed with Studio 45 at the time of booking
2. Hire and Payments
– Advance payment is required when you have not previously booked studio space at Studio 45. All new hirers are
required to pay at the time of booking, if payment is not received within two working days of us receiving the booking request form, the provisional booking will be cancelled. Payments can be made by cash or by BACS.
– Booking inquiries can be made by phone on 07920 485 825 or 0778 662 2021, email or in person.
– We do not pencil in or make tentative bookings.
– Bookings are confirmed on receipt of payment.
– We do not accept American Express.
3. Cancellation Policy
– All and any cancellations must be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours (Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm)
– For a full refund you must cancel with at least seven days notice.
– if less than 7 days notice is provided for the cancellation, we cannot give any refunds but we may be able to reschedule your booking to an alternative available date
– Any alteration to a booking must be made with seven days notice. The date or time of a booking the adjusted booking must fall within two weeks of the original date. If there is no available space within this time, Studio 45 will not be able to accommodate the alteration.
– Any booking for more than 11 hours or across three days (or more) is considered a block booking. Cancellation of a block booking must be enacted with at least two weeks notice for a full refund. A 50% refund will be given with up to seven days notice, after which no refund will be given.
4. Footwear in the Studios
The following footwear is permitted in the studios
– indoor dance shoes
– indoor salsa shoe
– soft light sole shoes
The following footwear is strictly prohibited in the studios
– tap shoes
– stiletto shoes
– any rubber shoes that will mark the floor
If any damage or excess marks are caused to the floor, the hirer will incur the cost of cleaning. Hirers should report any excessive marks they see on the studio floor at the beginning of their session otherwise they may be charged for the cleaning cost.
5. Other Matters
– If a session involves participants who are under the age of 18 or classed as vulnerable adults the external hirer is responsible for ensuring that the relevant CRB checks been obtained.
- All external hirers are responsible for ensuring their session is run in line with current health and safety legislation and best practice guidelines. Studio 45 takes no responsibility for the content or health and safety of classes run by external hirers.
– External hirers are advised not to exceed the recommended studio maximum capacity.
– Studio 45 shall not be liable for any loss due to any breakdown of machinery failure of the supply of electricity, leakage of water, fire, government restrictions or act of God which causes the premises to be temporarily closed or the hiring to be interrupted or cancelled.
– the Studio 45 terms and conditions of hire may be varied in writing by agreement
6. Exclusions of Liability
Studio 45 shall not be liable to the Hirer for any loss damage expense liability or for any consequential loss (including loss of profit) whatsoever or howsoever arising out of or in connection with any of the following:
– any damage to or loss of property by the hirer or the hirers servants or agents or any third party.
– any breakdown stoppage or failure of the facilities and Equipment provided in the Studio or any other Equipment supplied to the hirer by Studio 45.
any death or injury occasioned to any hirer or servant or agent of any hirer occasioned by the use of the Studio or any equipment unless such death or injury is directly attributable to the negligence of Studio 45 or the servants or agents of Studio 45.
any failure on the part of Studio 45 to comply with its obligations to the hirer due to any circumstances beyond the control of Studio 45
7. Space Usage
– All bookings start and end on the hour.
– we do not accept bookings for less than 2 hours
– We do not offer half hour bookings or bookings on the half hour.
– Space users are asked to leave five minutes at the end of their booking to ensure the space is left in a tidy fashion for the next user.
– We cannot accommodate any hard-soled or heeled shoes in either of our studios. Please see section 4 above.
– We can accommodate aerial equipment, poles and any props, however, we cannot accommodate any props that need affixing to the floor. Express permission is required for all props, particularly if they seek to change the aesthetics of the Studios
– If users of the space are disruptive, antisocial or disrespectful, Studio 45 reserves the right to ask any participants to leave without refund, and may refuse to accommodate future bookings.
– if any furniture in any of the Studios need to be moved, then this must be lifted and not dragged to avoid scratching the floors.
– no furniture shall be moved without express permission.
8. Communal Areas
– the “Communal Areas”, include the stairwells, the toilets, corridor space, kitchen, lounge areas, breakfast area, are to remain communal at all times
– No filming shall take place in the Communal Areas, unless you have express permission of Studio 45
– Communal areas shall remain for the use of all and any Hirers of any of the studios
– Communal areas shall not be used for personal business.
– Should communal areas be required by the hirer to conduct business then express permission will be required and an additional charge will be levied
9. Photographs and Filming
– Whilst we allow filming and photography in all of of our studios at Studio 45, you should be aware that various production companies and individuals use the studios and so backgrounds and the studios themselves are likely to appear elsewhere. This may lead to the venue being recognised to some degree.
– If any damage is caused to the Studios that are hired, then they will need to be paid for in full so that any damage is fully rectified.
– there is CCTV in use throughout Studio 45
If there is anything in the Studio 45 Terms and Conditions of Hire which you do not understand, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information about hiring this dance studio please do not hesitate to contact Rob on 07786622021 or Marco on 07920 485825. You can also keep up with our latest offers and find out whats happening at our studios by visiting us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/studio45london, following us on Instagram at www.instagram.com/studio45london or tweeting us on Twitter at @STUDIO45b – we would love to hear from you.